Book your LBB to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lubbock to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LBB and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Preston Smith Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LBB to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LBB to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Preston Smith Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LBB to DFW
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lubbock to Dallas (LBB to DFW)
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines, American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Lubbock, TX to Dallas, TX.
- American Airlines operated flights from LBB to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Lubbock and Dallas is 282 miles.
- 188,818 seats were available on flights from LBB to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 136,778 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 136,778 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Dallas in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Lubbock to Dallas.
- Flight #3653, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Lubbock to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Lubbock and Dallas.
- The average flight time from Lubbock, TX to Dallas, TX takes about 45 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 111,738 passengers from LBB to DFW in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LBB and DFW takes about 45 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Lubbock to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Dallas in 2009 was 75.17%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Dallas from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.