Book your LBB to LNK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lubbock to Lincoln airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LBB and LNK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Preston Smith Intl. to Lincoln NE with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LBB to LNK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LBB to LNK Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Prizes on Fresno Airline Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Valdosta you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bar Harbor ME Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lubbock to Lincoln (LBB to LNK)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 32 passengers from LBB to LNK in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lubbock, TX to Lincoln, NE.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Lincoln in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lubbock to Lincoln.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Lincoln from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to LNK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LBB to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to LNK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Lincoln in 2009 was 64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LBB to LNK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to LNK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)