to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lubbock, TX to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 72.46%.
- 288 seats were available on flights from LBB to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to OKC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lubbock and Oklahoma City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 217 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 154 passengers from LBB to OKC in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from LBB to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Los Angeles Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.