Book your LBB to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lubbock to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LBB and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Preston Smith Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LBB to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LBB to BFI Route Map
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lubbock to Seattle (LBB to BFI)
- 50 seats were available on flights from LBB to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to BFI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to BFI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Seattle in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Seattle, WA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lubbock, TX to Seattle, WA.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LBB to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 44 passengers from LBB to BFI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Seattle from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Seattle in 2009 was 88%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to BFI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lubbock to Seattle.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)