Book your LBB to FSD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lubbock to Sioux Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LBB and FSD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Preston Smith Intl. to Sioux Falls Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LBB to FSD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux Falls (FSD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LBB to FSD Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lubbock to Sioux Falls (LBB to FSD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Sioux Falls from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Lubbock, TX to Sioux Falls, SD.
- 150 seats were available on flights from LBB to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to FSD that year.
- Air Uganda operated flights from LBB to FSD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 90 passengers from LBB to FSD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 90%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lubbock to Sioux Falls.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to FSD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to FSD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)