to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Topeka from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 190 seats were available on flights from LBB to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to FOE that year.
- Air Uganda operated flights from LBB to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to FOE for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lubbock and Topeka.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to FOE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Lubbock, TX to Topeka, KS.
- There were 179 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Topeka in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Topeka in 2009 was 94.79%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from LBB to FOE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Rehoboth Beach Delaware and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Upper East Side you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation in Eugene Oregon today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.