Book your MSN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Dane County Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSN to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Atlanta (MSN to ATL)
- 15,700 seats were available on flights from MSN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,237 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to ATL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Madison and Atlanta is 707 miles.
- The shortest flight between MSN and ATL takes about 100 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 13,210 passengers from MSN to ATL in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Madison, WI to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Madison and Atlanta.
- Flight #6670, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 85 minutes average delay between flights from Madison to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MSN to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 13,237 passengers that flew from Madison to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.98%.
- The average flight time from Madison, WI to Atlanta, GA takes about 101 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Madison to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Madison to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Francisco Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.