Book your MSN to BOI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Boise airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and BOI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Boise ID with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to BOI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to BOI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wildwood Crest Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rehoboth Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Boise (MSN to BOI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to BOI for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- There were 107 passengers that flew from Madison to Boise in 2009.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 107 passengers from MSN to BOI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to BOI in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MSN to BOI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Boise in 2009 was 78.1%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Boise, ID in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Boise from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Madison, WI to Boise, ID.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madison to Boise.
- 297 seats were available on flights from MSN to BOI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to BOI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)