Book your MSN to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to ORD Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dane County Regional to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSN to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Chicago (MSN to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7041, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 160 minutes average delay between flights from Madison to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Chicago from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average flight time from Madison, WI to Chicago, IL takes about 28 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Madison and Chicago is 109 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Madison, WI to Chicago, IL.
- American Eagle operated flights from MSN to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 235,405 seats were available on flights from MSN to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183,456 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight between MSN and ORD takes about 27 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Madison to Chicago.
- American Eagle carried a total of 81,815 passengers from MSN to ORD in 2009.
- There were 183,456 passengers that flew from Madison to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Madison and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Chicago in 2009 was 81.21%.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Madison to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)