Book your MSN to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to DEN Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dane County Regional to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSN to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Denver (MSN to DEN)
- 57,666 seats were available on flights from MSN to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,357 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to DEN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Madison and Denver is 826 miles.
- Flight #7345, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Madison to Denver.
- Skywest Air, American Connection, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Madison, WI to Denver, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to DEN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 33,930 passengers from MSN to DEN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Madison and Denver.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Madison to Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Denver, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Madison, WI to Denver, CO takes about 123 minutes.
- Skywest Air operated flights from MSN to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to DEN for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Madison to Denver.
- There were 51,357 passengers that flew from Madison to Denver in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Denver from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight between MSN and DEN takes about 120 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Denver in 2009 was 87.58%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)