Book your MSN to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to DTW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dane County Regional to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSN to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Detroit (MSN to DTW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Commutair offer flights from Madison, WI to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Madison to Detroit.
- Flight #1095, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Madison to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 140,830 passengers from MSN to DTW in 2009.
- 190,546 seats were available on flights from MSN to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148,649 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to DTW that year.
- There were 148,649 passengers that flew from Madison to Detroit in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Detroit in 2009 was 80.57%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Madison and Detroit.
- The shortest flight between MSN and DTW takes about 53 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Madison to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Madison, WI to Detroit, MI takes about 53 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Madison and Detroit is 312 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSN to DTW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to DTW for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)