Book your MSN to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to SDF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Louisville (MSN to SDF)
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSN to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Louisville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Madison to Louisville in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Madison, WI to Louisville, KY.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MSN to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to SDF that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1 passengers from MSN to SDF in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madison to Louisville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to SDF for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to SDF in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Louisville in 2009 was 2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.