Book your MSN to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Dane County Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSN to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Minneapolis (MSN to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Madison to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Madison and Minneapolis is 228 miles.
- The average flight time from Madison, WI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 47 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Minneapolis in 2009 was 75.77%.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Madison, WI to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Madison and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between MSN and MSP takes about 46 minutes.
- 154,533 seats were available on flights from MSN to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124,063 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to MSP that year.
- There were 124,178 passengers that flew from Madison to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSN to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1543, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Madison to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Madison to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 109,823 passengers from MSN to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.