Book your MSN to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to MCO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Orlando (MSN to MCO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Orlando from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSN to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 793 passengers that flew from Madison to Orlando in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madison to Orlando in 2009 was 92.82%.
- 838 seats were available on flights from MSN to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 793 passengers flew on all flights from MSN to MCO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 673 passengers from MSN to MCO in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Madison, WI to Orlando, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to MCO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to MCO for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Madison and Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)