Book your MSN to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madison to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSN and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dane County Regional to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSN to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSN to PHX Route Map
Looking for Kansas City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lauderdale by the Sea you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madison to Phoenix (MSN to PHX)
- Air Greenland operated flights from MSN to PHX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSN to PHX for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSN to PHX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madison and Phoenix from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madison, WI to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)