Book your MAD to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Barajas to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to ATL
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Atlanta (MAD to ATL)
- 77,400 seats were available on flights from MAD to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,971 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Madrid and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Madrid, Spain to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 57,751 passengers from MAD to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MAD to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 57,971 passengers that flew from Madrid to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.81%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.