Book your MAD to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Barajas to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to BOS
|American Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Boston (MAD to BOS)
- Iberia, Continental Airlines offer flights from Madrid, Spain to Boston, MA.
- There were 51,315 passengers that flew from Madrid to Boston in 2009.
- Iberia carried a total of 50,840 passengers from MAD to BOS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Boston from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Madrid and Boston.
- 65,782 seats were available on flights from MAD to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,315 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to BOS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Boston in 2009 was 71.59%.
- Iberia operated flights from MAD to BOS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to BOS for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Boston, MA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to BOS in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)