to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to CLT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 230 passengers that flew from Madrid to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madrid to Charlotte.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MAD to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Charlotte from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Charlotte in 2009 was 93.5%.
- 246 seats were available on flights from MAD to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 230 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to CLT for Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Madrid, Spain to Charlotte, NC.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 230 passengers from MAD to CLT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jackson Hole Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.