Book your MAD to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to ORD Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Martinique Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Barajas to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to ORD
|American Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Chicago (MAD to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to ORD in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- 97,192 seats were available on flights from MAD to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,677 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Chicago from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Chicago in 2009 was 78.88%.
- Iberia offers flights from Madrid, Spain to Chicago, IL.
- There were 78,677 passengers that flew from Madrid to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to ORD for Iberia is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
- Iberia carried a total of 78,677 passengers from MAD to ORD in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madrid to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- Iberia operated flights from MAD to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)