Book your MAD to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to MDT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Harrisburg (MAD to MDT)
- US Airways offers flights from Madrid, Spain to Harrisburg, PA.
- US Airways carried a total of 193 passengers from MAD to MDT in 2009.
- There were 193 passengers that flew from Madrid to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Harrisburg in 2009 was 65.87%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to MDT for US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madrid to Harrisburg.
- US Airways operated flights from MAD to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 293 seats were available on flights from MAD to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 193 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to MDT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to MDT in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.