Book your MAD to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Barajas to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to JFK
|Air Europa||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to New York (MAD to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and New York from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to JFK in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- Iberia carried a total of 173,856 passengers from MAD to JFK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Iberia, Delta Airlines, Air Europa, American Airlines offer flights from Madrid, Spain to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to New York in 2009 was 83.71%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Madrid and New York.
- 332,580 seats were available on flights from MAD to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 281,687 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 281,687 passengers that flew from Madrid to New York in 2009.
- Iberia operated flights from MAD to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.