Book your MAD to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Barajas to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Spanair||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Newark (MAD to EWR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madrid to Newark.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 80,204 passengers from MAD to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MAD to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Madrid, Spain to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- 101,545 seats were available on flights from MAD to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,204 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to EWR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Newark in 2009 was 75.33%.
- There were 80,204 passengers that flew from Madrid to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fallsview Casino Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.