Book your MAD to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Barajas to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to PHL
|Qatar Airways||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Philadelphia (MAD to PHL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to PHL for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- 105,236 seats were available on flights from MAD to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,354 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to PHL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Madrid and Philadelphia.
- US Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Madrid, Spain to Philadelphia, PA.
- US Airways carried a total of 76,185 passengers from MAD to PHL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- There were 76,354 passengers that flew from Madrid to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from MAD to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Philadelphia in 2009 was 76.38%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Portland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bahamas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.