Book your MAD to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Madrid to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAD and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Barajas to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAD to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAD to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Barajas to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAD to IAD
|Aer Lingus||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Madrid to Washington, DC (MAD to IAD)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Madrid to Washington.
- There were 34,468 passengers that flew from Madrid to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAD to IAD in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- 47,000 seats were available on flights from MAD to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,468 passengers flew on all flights from MAD to IAD that year.
- Iberia offers flights from Madrid, Spain to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Madrid and Washington from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Madrid, Spain to Washington, DC in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- Iberia carried a total of 34,468 passengers from MAD to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Madrid to Washington in 2009 was 73.03%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAD to IAD for Iberia is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 260 seats.
- Iberia operated flights from MAD to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Events Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.