Book your MGA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Managua to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MGA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Augusto C. Sandino Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MGA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Managua (MGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Managua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MGA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Augusto C. Sandino Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MGA to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Managua to Atlanta (MGA to ATL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGA to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MGA to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Managua to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.04%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 25,750 passengers from MGA to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Managua and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Managua to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Managua, Nicaragua to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 25,750 passengers that flew from Managua to Atlanta in 2009.
- 37,863 seats were available on flights from MGA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,750 passengers flew on all flights from MGA to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGA to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Managua, Nicaragua to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Greenville SC you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.