Book your MGA to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Managua to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MGA and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Augusto C. Sandino Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MGA to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Managua (MGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Managua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MGA to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Augusto C. Sandino Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MGA to FLL
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Managua to Fort Lauderdale (MGA to FLL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Managua, Nicaragua to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Managua and Fort Lauderdale.
- There were 12,104 passengers that flew from Managua to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Managua and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGA to FLL for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 11,679 passengers from MGA to FLL in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Managua, Nicaragua to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Managua to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 69.4%.
- American Airlines operated flights from MGA to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGA to FLL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 18,279 seats were available on flights from MGA to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,104 passengers flew on all flights from MGA to FLL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)