to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Xtra Airways, Ryan International offer flights from Managua, Nicaragua to San Antonio, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Managua to San Antonio in 2009 was 10.02%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGA to SAT in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Managua, Nicaragua to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 76 passengers that flew from Managua to San Antonio in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Managua and San Antonio from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Managua and San Antonio.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 65 passengers from MGA to SAT in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from MGA to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGA to SAT for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- 896 seats were available on flights from MGA to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76 passengers flew on all flights from MGA to SAT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Uruapan Michoacan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.