Book your MAO to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manaus to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAO and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eduardo Gomes Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAO to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manaus (MAO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manaus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAO to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Eduardo Gomes Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAO to MIA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|TAM Brazilian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manaus to Miami (MAO to MIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manaus and Miami from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manaus to Miami in 2009 was 67.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manaus, Brazil to Miami, FL in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAO to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Tam Brazilian Airlines, City Star Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Manaus, Brazil to Miami, FL.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MAO to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 46,825 passengers that flew from Manaus to Miami in 2009.
- Tam Brazilian Airlines carried a total of 44,986 passengers from MAO to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Manaus and Miami.
- 77,262 seats were available on flights from MAO to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,825 passengers flew on all flights from MAO to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAO to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Montreal you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Santa Barbara Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.