Book your MHT to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Manchester Boston Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MHT to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Atlanta (MHT to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Manchester to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MHT and ATL takes about 144 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MHT to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 25,344 seats were available on flights from MHT to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,000 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to ATL that year.
- The average flight time from Manchester, NH to Atlanta, GA takes about 144 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Manchester to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Atlanta.
- There were 22,000 passengers that flew from Manchester to Atlanta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Atlanta from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Manchester and Atlanta is 952 miles.
- Flight #5046, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Manchester to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Atlanta in 2009 was 86%.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Manchester, NH to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 22,000 passengers from MHT to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bonaire Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.