Book your MHT to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to BGR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Bangor (MHT to BGR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Bangor from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Bangor, ME in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from MHT to BGR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to BGR in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 150 seats were available on flights from MHT to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to BGR that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 46 passengers from MHT to BGR in 2009.
- There were 128 passengers that flew from Manchester to Bangor in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Manchester, NH to Bangor, ME.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to BGR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Manchester and Bangor.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Bangor in 2009 was 85.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)