to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to BOS for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Boston, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Boston from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Boston, MA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 173 passengers from MAN to BOS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to BOS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MAN to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Boston.
- 175 seats were available on flights from MAN to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to BOS that year.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from Manchester to Boston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Boston in 2009 was 98.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.