Book your MHT to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to BOS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Boston (MHT to BOS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Boston in 2009 was 96%.
- There were 96 passengers that flew from Manchester to Boston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to BOS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Boston, MA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MHT to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to BOS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to BOS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Comair offer flights from Manchester, NH to Boston, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Boston from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manchester and Boston.
- Comair operated flights from MHT to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from MHT to BOS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)