Book your MHT to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to CLT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Charlotte (MHT to CLT)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Manchester and Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 42,885 passengers from MHT to CLT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Manchester, NH to Charlotte, NC takes about 123 minutes.
- There were 58,925 passengers that flew from Manchester to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Manchester and Charlotte is 737 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from MHT to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Charlotte from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Manchester to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 72,474 seats were available on flights from MHT to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,925 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to CLT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Charlotte in 2009 was 84.03%.
- The shortest flight between MHT and CLT takes about 123 minutes.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Manchester, NH to Charlotte, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Manchester to Charlotte.
- Flight #1989, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Manchester to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.