Book your MAN to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to ORD Route Map
Looking for Paris Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Manchester Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAN to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Chicago (MAN to ORD)
- American Airlines operated flights from MAN to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to ORD for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 60,754 passengers that flew from Manchester to Chicago in 2009.
- American Airlines, bmi offer flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Chicago, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to ORD in 2009 was bmi's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- American Airlines carried a total of 59,021 passengers from MAN to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Chicago from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- 74,672 seats were available on flights from MAN to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,754 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Chicago in 2009 was 80.34%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manchester and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)