Book your MHT to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Manchester Boston Regional to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MHT to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Detroit (MHT to DTW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Detroit in 2009 was 84.72%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Manchester to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Manchester to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MHT to DTW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1067, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Manchester to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 77,707 passengers from MHT to DTW in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Manchester and Detroit is 609 miles.
- 95,552 seats were available on flights from MHT to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81,077 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to DTW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between MHT and DTW takes about 89 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Manchester, NH to Detroit, MI takes about 93 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Manchester and Detroit.
- There were 81,077 passengers that flew from Manchester to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Manchester, NH to Detroit, MI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)