Book your MAN to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Manchester Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAN to LAS
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Las Vegas (MAN to LAS)
- Great Western Aviation, bmi offer flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Las Vegas, NV.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Las Vegas in 2009 was 84.71%.
- There were 25,026 passengers that flew from Manchester to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Las Vegas from Great Western Aviation is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 339 seats.
- 29,195 seats were available on flights from MAN to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,026 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to LAS that year.
- bmi operated flights from MAN to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manchester and Las Vegas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to LAS for bmi is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 218 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was bmi's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- Great Western Aviation carried a total of 19,011 passengers from MAN to LAS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to LAS in 2009 was bmi's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.