Book your MAN to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Manchester Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAN to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to New York (MAN to JFK)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 52,553 passengers from MAN to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and New York from Pakistan International Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 311 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to New York in 2009 was 85%.
- There were 82,232 passengers that flew from Manchester to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manchester and New York.
- Delta Airlines, Pakistan International Airlines offer flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to New York, NY.
- 96,319 seats were available on flights from MAN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82,232 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to JFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 169 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MAN to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to JFK in 2009 was Pakistan International Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seaside Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.