Book your MAN to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to EWR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Dallas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Cruz you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Manchester Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAN to EWR
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Newark (MAN to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Newark in 2009 was 78.8%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MAN to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 94,668 passengers from MAN to EWR in 2009.
- 118,535 seats were available on flights from MAN to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,668 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Newark.
- There were 94,668 passengers that flew from Manchester to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)