Book your MHT to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Manchester Boston Regional to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MHT to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Newark (MHT to EWR)
- The average flight time from Manchester, NH to Newark, NJ takes about 54 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Manchester and Newark is 209 miles.
- There were 57,268 passengers that flew from Manchester to Newark in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to EWR in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manchester and Newark.
- Flight #2038, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Manchester to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Manchester to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 38,519 passengers from MHT to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Newark from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- 74,532 seats were available on flights from MHT to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,268 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to EWR that year.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MHT to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Colgan Air offer flights from Manchester, NH to Newark, NJ.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Manchester to Newark.
- The shortest flight between MHT and EWR takes about 54 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Newark in 2009 was 76.72%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.