Book your MAN to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to MCO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Manchester Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAN to MCO
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A330-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Orlando (MAN to MCO)
- There were 206,593 passengers that flew from Manchester to Orlando in 2009.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights from MAN to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to MCO in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Orlando from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- Virgin Atlantic carried a total of 206,593 passengers from MAN to MCO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to MCO for Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- Virgin Atlantic offers flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Orlando, FL.
- 291,600 seats were available on flights from MAN to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206,593 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to MCO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Orlando in 2009 was 70.85%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)