Book your MAN to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to SFB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Orlando (MAN to SFB)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Orlando in 2009 was 86.55%.
- Great Western Aviation carried a total of 31,207 passengers from MAN to SFB in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to SFB in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- Great Western Aviation, Thomson Airways, Monarch Airlines, Arkefly offer flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Orlando, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Arkefly's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 76,876 seats were available on flights from MAN to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,878 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to SFB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to SFB for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 265 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Manchester and Orlando.
- There were 66,878 passengers that flew from Manchester to Orlando in 2009.
- Great Western Aviation operated flights from MAN to SFB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Orlando from Great Western Aviation is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 400 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.