Book your MAN to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MAN and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MAN to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MAN to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Manchester Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MAN to PHL
|Qatar Airways||Airbus A330-300|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Philadelphia (MAN to PHL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Philadelphia.
- US Airways offers flights from Manchester, United Kingdom to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAN to PHL for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from MAN to PHL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAN to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- 104,963 seats were available on flights from MAN to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,722 passengers flew on all flights from MAN to PHL that year.
- There were 83,722 passengers that flew from Manchester to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 83,722 passengers from MAN to PHL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, United Kingdom to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Philadelphia in 2009 was 78.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Cedar Point you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.