Book your MHT to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manchester to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHT and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manchester Boston Regional to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHT to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHT to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manchester to Pittsburgh (MHT to PIT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 85%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Manchester, NH to Pittsburgh, PA.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 85 passengers from MHT to PIT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Pittsburgh from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 85 passengers that flew from Manchester to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MHT to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 176 seats were available on flights from MHT to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to PIT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to PIT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)