to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manchester to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 85%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manchester to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHT to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Manchester, NH to Pittsburgh, PA.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 85 passengers from MHT to PIT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manchester and Pittsburgh from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 85 passengers that flew from Manchester to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MHT to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 176 seats were available on flights from MHT to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85 passengers flew on all flights from MHT to PIT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHT to PIT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manchester, NH to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)