Book your MHK to CLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manhattan to College Station airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHK and CLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manhattan Regional to Easterwood with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHK to CLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from College Station (CLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from College Station on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHK to CLL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manhattan to College Station (MHK to CLL)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 159 passengers from MHK to CLL in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Manhattan, KS to College Station, TX.
- There were 249 passengers that flew from Manhattan to College Station in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manhattan to College Station in 2009 was 90.64%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHK to CLL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHK to CLL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manhattan and College Station.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manhattan and College Station from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MHK to CLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 273 seats were available on flights from MHK to CLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 249 passengers flew on all flights from MHK to CLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manhattan, KS to College Station, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)