to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 159 passengers from MHK to CLL in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Manhattan, KS to College Station, TX.
- There were 249 passengers that flew from Manhattan to College Station in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manhattan to College Station in 2009 was 90.64%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHK to CLL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHK to CLL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manhattan and College Station.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manhattan and College Station from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MHK to CLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 273 seats were available on flights from MHK to CLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 249 passengers flew on all flights from MHK to CLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manhattan, KS to College Station, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)