Book your MHK to COU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manhattan to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHK and COU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manhattan Regional to Columbia Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHK to COU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (COU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHK to COU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manhattan to Columbia (MHK to COU)
- 286 seats were available on flights from MHK to COU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from MHK to COU that year.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Manhattan to Columbia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHK to COU in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manhattan to Columbia in 2009 was 64.22%.
- Frontier, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Manhattan, KS to Columbia, MO.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manhattan and Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manhattan and Columbia from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Frontier carried a total of 123 passengers from MHK to COU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHK to COU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MHK to COU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manhattan, KS to Columbia, MO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)