Book your MHK to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manhattan to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MHK and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manhattan Regional to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MHK to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MHK to DEN Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manhattan to Denver (MHK to DEN)
- Frontier carried a total of 131 passengers from MHK to DEN in 2009.
- 440 seats were available on flights from MHK to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from MHK to DEN that year.
- Frontier, Great Lakes Airlines offer flights from Manhattan, KS to Denver, CO.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from Manhattan to Denver in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manhattan to Denver in 2009 was 36.16%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manhattan, KS to Denver, CO in 2009 was Great Lakes Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manhattan and Denver.
- The newest aircraft servicing MHK to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHK to DEN for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manhattan and Denver from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Frontier operated flights from MHK to DEN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)