to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MHK to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Manhattan, KS to Houston, TX.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Manhattan to Houston in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from MHK to IAH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manhattan and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MHK to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manhattan to Houston in 2009 was 80%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manhattan to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manhattan, KS to Houston, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MHK to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 223 seats were available on flights from MHK to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from MHK to IAH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Truck Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Dublin you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.