Book your MNL to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manila to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MNL and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ninoy Aquino Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MNL to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manila (MNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manila on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MNL to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Ninoy Aquino Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MNL to GUM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Philippine Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manila to Guam (MNL to GUM)
- There were 81,915 passengers that flew from Manila to Guam in 2009.
- 100,534 seats were available on flights from MNL to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81,915 passengers flew on all flights from MNL to GUM that year.
- Continental Micronesia, Philippine Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Manila, Philippines to Guam, Guam.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manila and Guam from Philippine Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 302 seats.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 48,374 passengers from MNL to GUM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MNL to GUM for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from MNL to GUM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manila, Philippines to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manila to Guam in 2009 was 75.15%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MNL to GUM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Manila and Guam.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight Minneapolis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Flights you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.