Book your MNL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manila to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MNL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ninoy Aquino Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MNL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manila (MNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manila on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MNL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Ninoy Aquino Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MNL to LAX
|Philippine Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Philippine Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manila to Los Angeles (MNL to LAX)
- Philippine Airlines operated flights from MNL to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MNL to LAX in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- There were 143,855 passengers that flew from Manila to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MNL to LAX for Philippine Airlines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manila to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manila and Los Angeles from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 429 seats.
- 169,056 seats were available on flights from MNL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143,855 passengers flew on all flights from MNL to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manila to Los Angeles in 2009 was 85.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manila, Philippines to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Philippine Airlines offers flights from Manila, Philippines to Los Angeles, CA.
- Philippine Airlines carried a total of 143,855 passengers from MNL to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Halifax Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.