Book your MNL to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manila to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MNL and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ninoy Aquino Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MNL to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manila (MNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manila on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MNL to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Ninoy Aquino Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MNL to SFO
|Philippine Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manila to San Francisco (MNL to SFO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manila, Philippines to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 110,815 passengers that flew from Manila to San Francisco in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Manila to San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manila and San Francisco from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 419 seats.
- 135,011 seats were available on flights from MNL to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,815 passengers flew on all flights from MNL to SFO that year.
- Philippine Airlines operated flights from MNL to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MNL to SFO for Philippine Airlines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manila to San Francisco in 2009 was 84.45%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MNL to SFO in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Philippine Airlines carried a total of 110,815 passengers from MNL to SFO in 2009.
- Philippine Airlines offers flights from Manila, Philippines to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.